G.I. Joe - The Other Half G.I. Joe - The Other Half

So THAT'S the other half!

Superb work, mr. Craddock! Now I can die happy knowing what the other half of the battle is.

What we need now is a movie where when everyone shouts "Yo Joe!", "Joe" answers them.

Rival Part 1 Rival Part 1

OMGFUCKINGGREAT!

Bitchin' movie. I liked the background designs and the police car designs the best. For 1.05 megs thats a lot of bang for my buck. The fight animation's great too. Seeing stuff like that on NG can be a rarity at times.

The voice acting could use some work though.

Shower Of Terror Shower Of Terror

Eek!

Heh. I didn't see the ending coming (I don't usually expect something like that from a Newgrounds movie).

But it was more like "Bath of Terror."

S. Console Wars 2 trailer S. Console Wars 2 trailer

Can't wait!

Aw man. Why'd you have to put a crappy outline around all the 3D stuff (Darth Mario excluded). Anyway, can't wait for the actual episode!

PPG Menarche Ep. 1 PPG Menarche Ep. 1

oh god

i must shield my eyes! poor Buttercup

Plum Squad episodes 9-14 Plum Squad episodes 9-14

oops

Pretty funny, X-Box jokes, shooting....uh oh, there's that "HEEEAND!!" end sound effect. Everything's in the toilet now.

NG is Under Attack! Pt.1 NG is Under Attack! Pt.1

Awwww

How come none of my movies are in it? Poo. Oh well, All my 5 are belong to this!

Loneliness Loneliness

Ho-lee-mo-lee

That simply SCREAMED independent art film. BTW, was it animated in 7 fps or something?

AYB: Sonic Adventure AYB: Sonic Adventure

::cries::

Aw man! I was loving it, then it stopped in the middle of the song!! Why didn't you finish it?! ;_;

Megaman/Daft Punk Megaman/Daft Punk

hmm

The one complaint I have is the music is too compressed. Unless that was the only way to get it under 5 megabytes. Otherwise, everything else is cool.